Post, Categories and Post Formats
- To begin, you can create new pages by navigating to the Select Dashboard, then selecting "Pages" and clicking on "Add new page."
- Select Select Appearance → Then Menu
- Now To create new menu select " Create a New Menu"
- Please assign a name to the menu in the "Menu Name" column and click the "Save Menu" button.
- Once you create menu. You need to add pages by selecting with checkbox. After adding menu list you can arrange it with your choice by drag and drop.
- Please select the menu theme location by checking the appropriate checkboxes below.
- If you clicked primary menu checkbox then the menu will be visible on header and if you select footer checkbox then menu will appear on footer.
Creating a Fitness post
- Log into your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the Posts tab.
- Click the Add New tab.
- Type in your post content.