I have the following questions for the Medical Pro theme:
1. How do I remove the “Design & Developed by Ovationthemes?
2. How can I change the hover colour of the navigation bar?
3. How do I change the footer background colour? I tried to change in from the Theme – Customize but it’s not working.
Now I had to edit the PHP file to get the credit removed. Any easier way to do that?
Also I tried to update the footer background colour, clearing the cache but still with no luck. I want to make sure it’s matching the same colour as the top header. And also how can I change the font colour of the footer and the footer widget?
Sorry it’s a client site so I cannot create the administrator user account for this purpose. Please advise how I can:
1. Change the font family, and colour of the search box. I tried to look for style.css but couldn’t locate where to make changes to.
2. How can I change to search box icon (the light blue magnifying glass then rover on to change to a right arrow), and the colour of it.
3. Change the font family, and colour of the footer widget. Again I tried to look for style.css but couldn’t locate where to make changes to.
Now, I tried to change the font colour and font family of H3 tag, through Customize > Medical Settings > Typography / General settings > H3. I changed both the colour and font family, but on my page http://www2.hongfook.ca/association/about-us/ the word “Vision” doesn’t have the right colour or font. Seems your theme is broken everywhere?